Independent Accountants' Investment Counsel Inc. is a portfolio management firm based in Listowel, Ontario. We manage investment portfolios for families, individuals, private companies, estates and trusts. IAIC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on a part time basis to assist with the RSP/Tax Season from December 16, 2019 to April 30, 2020. This position has the potential to continue past the April 30, 2020 date.
Job duties include:
• Courteously answering and responding to in-bound phone calls and emails,
• Assisting team with quarterly statements,
• Completing day-to-day scanning and filing of confidential client documents,
• Reconciling the daily trade ledger,
• Assisting with various administrative duties (such as data entry, filing duties and creating letters and spreadsheets)
• Supporting team with other projects as needed.
• Business related post-secondary education or previous office experience would be beneficial,
• High attention to detail,
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently,
• Willingness to learn new things,
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook,
• Ability to work four hours per day, five days a week.
If are you interested in a position with a successful and growing organization please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by Friday November 15, 2019 via e-mail to:
Ward & Uptigrove Human Resources Solutions
P.O. Box 127 Listowel, Ontario N4W 3H2
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At IAIC we are always interested in hearing from talented, motivated individuals interested in exploring potential careers at our organization.
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding career with IAIC then submit your résumé and cover letter to:
Ward & Uptigrove Consulting & Human Resources
Quoting: General Submission
IAIC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If any accommodation during the recruitment process is required, it will be available upon request.
We appreciate your interest, but we will only contact those who will be interviewed.
No phone calls please.